Terms of Service
1. We hold to a very strict No Refund policy. We will exchange any items that are damaged, however, we will NOT issue a refund for items purchased from us. We hold to this policy on all items or phone sessions purchased from Hitting Home.
2. Although Dr. Raymond Force holds an earned Doctorate in Pastoral Care Counseling from Andersonville Seminary, he only offers Christian Life, Marriage, and Relationship Coaching on this particular web site and via his products on marriage and relationships.
3. If you are currently taking medication, we do not encourage you to alter the use of your medications without permission from your doctor. Once again, we do not encourage any person to stop or lessen their usage of prescription medications without their doctor granting permission.
4. Dr. Force is not trained, licensed, or qualified to diagnose mental illnesses or disorders, nor does he prescribe treatment for the same. Dr. Force is not a therapist, nor does he practice psychotherapy. He is a Christian Life and Relationship Coach that desires to help you to realize your goals for your life, marriage, career, and relationships. Our services are designed to help the mentally healthy individual that is looking for simple steps to improve their current situation. They may be used in addition to licensed professional counseling, however, they are not to serve as a substitute for a licensed professional counselor or counseling.
5. If you are having a difficult time downloading your materials, we will do everything within our power so that you may access them. Hitting Home is not responsible for any customers lack of computer knowledge, pdf viewing programs, and/or internet problems. We will, however, do everything within our power to make sure that the information that you purchased from us is accessible to you. Call us at 1-888-354-2346 or email us at email@example.com if you should encounter any technical problems with your ebooks.